The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrapizm

So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" Empty
PostSubject: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Well.. It really, really, honestly sucks to say good bye to this wonderful guild.. This is the hardest detachment I've ever had to make in all of my gaming career.. I've grown to this guild like family, the longest guild I've been in for my year and a few months career on Sacred Seasons.

This is not a good bye as an individual. This is TGL's good bye to Sacred Seasons..

No one stood up to take charge and make this guild become active.. Don't play the "we like to duo" "we stick together and run one arena all day." Though I have played both these cards.. The leaders sat around and let this happen.. Provoked it almost..

But as I said all guilds come and go.. and if anyone says I joined this guild to level and leave you better hope not to see me in the real world.. Because your putting lies into my mouth.. I hate it when others judge, without consent.. It's unnecessary..

This guild has died, maybe not dead but it's getting closer then I ever thought it would... Maryo hasn't been on much.. Unactive gm I haven't seen majority of the month..

A guild that doesn't respond to my chats in gc, a guild that doesn't run with me, a guild that doesn't show me the love I want to see in a guild is no guild of mine.. Thank you, and farewell THE GODS LEGION <3
Back to top Go down
DonMaryoBlack

DonMaryoBlack

PostSubject: Well...   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:56 am

I have tried my best....guild have high lvs and many of them got bored...inactive or playing anothers games....cant force them being active etc!
We had a meeting ... u cant say we didnt nothing to save guild.... explained things....cant do more...some are inactive(cant kick half guild) and some duo....is up to members not only up to GM or VGMS!
And yeh im so ''afraid'' to meet u real life KID!
Back to top Go down
http://maryoblack.hi5.com
moltishia

PostSubject: Sadly...   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Well im oblidge to give credit to all that have something to say about the gameplay lately on SS... For me grinding 5hours for 1 level aint that atractive. Playing tho 5 hours with TGL's members is really nice. So from time to time ill be on having a chat with you all..
My kindly respect to all that still play and have the nervs to level when u are over 700+ ( i say 700 and not other cuz im 700 and its a pain int Assss- i know its harder and harder as u go on).
See ya and happy grinding
Back to top Go down
Scrapizm

PostSubject: Re: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Some people had no problem finding guild runs.. But I was lucky to get 2 pga runs with 4 other guildies / day. And I didn't see or hear from maryo other then "hey guild" for nearly a month... Like I said I didn't want hurt feelings.. I left the guild.. I don't see why it's such a big deal
Back to top Go down
urbanmythx

PostSubject: Re: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I was thinking of making another thread for this but dont want to clutter up forums. I don't like leaving guilds, but i think it's time that i try to cut my game playing time with school and all. I am kind of winding down playing now and like to have a run at the few times i am playing. I just want to leave while being friends with everyone, if i can and have fun at the same time. Pm me if you see me online, i always love to run with old friends

Thanks maryo for the opportunity, I just dont think this guild fits me all that well.

Sorry,
urban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" Empty

Back to top Go down

So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"
Page 1 of 1