The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrapizm

So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" Empty
PostSubject: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Well.. It really, really, honestly sucks to say good bye to this wonderful guild.. This is the hardest detachment I've ever had to make in all of my gaming career.. I've grown to this guild like family, the longest guild I've been in for my year and a few months career on Sacred Seasons.

This is not a good bye as an individual. This is TGL's good bye to Sacred Seasons..

No one stood up to take charge and make this guild become active.. Don't play the "we like to duo" "we stick together and run one arena all day." Though I have played both these cards.. The leaders sat around and let this happen.. Provoked it almost..

But as I said all guilds come and go.. and if anyone says I joined this guild to level and leave you better hope not to see me in the real world.. Because your putting lies into my mouth.. I hate it when others judge, without consent.. It's unnecessary..

This guild has died, maybe not dead but it's getting closer then I ever thought it would... Maryo hasn't been on much.. Unactive gm I haven't seen majority of the month..

A guild that doesn't respond to my chats in gc, a guild that doesn't run with me, a guild that doesn't show me the love I want to see in a guild is no guild of mine.. Thank you, and farewell THE GODS LEGION <3
Back to top Go down
v01d

v01d

PostSubject: Re: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Wow, you started quite positivly then ended up so bitter. You know, I always tried pick you up, when I was able to and saw you were looking for a run :/. Especially since I never forgot you helped me out with roars on bubi when I had no gold yet.

Anyways, farewell Scrappy, thanks for playing...and cu in another (game) world =).
Back to top Go down
Scrapizm

PostSubject: Re: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm

A lot of people thought I was implying that I gave up on playing.. I did come off like that.. But I'm still going to play, as much as I'm able to. Thanks for all the help and support some have given me when I was in need..

I'd still like to run with the tgl members that are still playing too.. Only if they would like to run with me.
Back to top Go down
PetePhil

PostSubject: Re: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:38 pm

We all I love you to run with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"   So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION" Empty

Back to top Go down

So long, Wonderful Guild "THE GODS LEGION"
Page 1 of 1