The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PetePhil

Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild? Empty
PostSubject: Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild?   Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild? EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:19 am

i suggest a pure guild run for 2 days in a week. Many guildies seeing that running with non guildies for a whole week or months is an indication that the guild is dying, so a run with guild for 2 days a week will be great. And if your thinking this thing cant be good, pls explain why? i suggested this coz im seeing guildies and ex-guildies running all the time so why leaving guild when everyone is running with each other again?

Pls leave a suggestion and not only view, coz im not good on expressing self ^^ and this concern us all
Back to top Go down
dudemanly

dudemanly

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild?   Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild? EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Nice idea Pete... But people are going to run with who they want to...

I wish there was an instant solution to bringing back the old "family feeling" this guild used to have!

...Maybe someone can come up with that solution...

Back to top Go down
Moonlady

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild?   Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild? EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:53 pm

As i told Maryo 2 or 3 days ago, all do what they want to do, and thats a fact

All know that Ichi is running with Schorff, Beamer and Tomatensaft and only call 1 to join if they need 1 more

And Ichi wasn't the only one doing that, but nobody cares about that

Im also not happy to be VGM now, because i told Maryo that it makes no sense, but i will talk to Maryo about this

And when all of you use 10 seconds time and your brain, you all can see that you run mostly with NON-GUILDIES

Thats a FACT, and if you don't think that, please take another 10 seconds and try to find your brain

And for sure, don't forget that we are in different time zones, and some of us have to work (I'm happy that i don't have to go to school again, think most have to work)

It's not easy to get all people happy in a guild, but the fact is, Maryo tried his best, he did a great job and therefore i say ---> THX MARYO

Another Fact is, that i deleted all people from my FL which leaved us

When you asked now why, i can tell you --->

I hate people leaving guild without saying GOOD BYE and explain why they leave, and therefore i don't want to help them get xp with my help, and that's why i delete them. That's me, that's what i always do, and believe me, i don't change anything on me. Accept it or not, that's your part now.

I also get bored of stupid grinding, and therefore many thanks to Thyrael for the easter quiz. That 10 hours not grinding was more fun then 100 LVL UPS

And i also will lvl up my clair and sw more when im at work.

Before i forget it, and i always get the same questions when i do scarabs at work ---> I don't know when i have to hide game, so I don't run any ARENA with ANYONE (i only solo when i have to change server at scarabs all 2 mins). Understand that or not, your decission.

And now i wrote enough.

Lady
Back to top Go down
PetePhil

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild?   Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild? EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:48 pm

woot 29 views and 2 replies there ideas... pls guys, reply back or give your idea so our GM and VGM's can have an idea to inspires us, or maybe a guildie can give some solution in the situation after reading your replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild?   Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any suggestion for keeping the members in the guild?
Page 1 of 1