The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dudemanly

dudemanly

Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting   Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Maryo, Sircarp, Randooch and I had a meeting today to discuss a few topics...

1) "Alts" are characters that are NOT listed on the guild list, not characters that you have under your guild member name. (For instance: everyone knows me predominantly as a DB, but I also have a scout, MM and a clair under "Dudemanly". I have an "alt" SB under "bamftx"--"Alt" is short for alternative.) As long as your other character is not causing run members to have to heal you too much, you are OK and are earning experience for the guild. BUT, should you see you're having to be healed too much, you should change to your main or switch to a weapon that provides you more Def or Res and become less of a burden on your fellow run members...

That said, as always: guild members have FIRST priority on runs. You should not invite non-guild members on a run called in guild chat until AFTER the run does not fill up with guildies. AND you should ask your fellow guildies if you can invite a non-guildie (your fellow run-mates may want to just trio or quad for more exp!) Any non-guildies in the lobby of a guild-called run should be informed that a guild run has been called and they can join ONLY if the run doesn't fill up with guild members.

As far as "alts" are concerned, they are basically the same as non-guildies and should only be brought into a run under the same circumstances. Just remember "Guild First"...

2) Inactivity is running rampant! Demi, Fergus, Agustin, Jimmy and Topgab are all on warning to start leveling. If you see these individuals, please alert them to get on the ball or risk being kicked. We have agreed that a guild with only 40 active members is better than a full 51 guild with people not concerned about leveling regularly. This leads to the next topic...

3) If for any reason, you're going to be unable to play/level for a prolonged period of time, just tell someone! You can tell Maryo or any VGM in the game or send one of us PM here! If you want to stay in the game's BEST guild, just let someone know you're going to be inactive for a while. 1 level in two weeks without a good reason just won't cut it...

4) Even though you have the ability (Officers and above) to recruit somebody, you need to get the OK from no less than TWO of the four GM/VGM's before doing so... And as we did today before bringing in Juan_84, we will ask for input from all guild members that are online through guild chat on the proposed new member.

5) It was discussed that new members are going to have to show some guild loyalty before getting PGA or BI3 if they need these quests... There have been a few players that have joined TGL just to leave once they get these. No time period was agreed on, but two months was discussed. We're tired of players using us! So if you hear someone saying something like: "I'm wanna join TGL and get BI3!" Let them know nicely they're dreaming!

We're just trying to keep the integrity of TGL at an elevated level. Our high-level members should not be used as tools for others' priorities (ESPECIALLY non-guildies!)

We want all to have fun and enjoy being in TGL!!!!!!

Respectfully Submitted-(So don't shoot the messenger!)

Dude
Back to top Go down
Thyrael

Thyrael

Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting   Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:31 pm

dudemanly wrote:
2) Inactivity is running rampant! Demi, Fergus, Agustin, Jimmy and Topgab are all on warning to start leveling. If you see these individuals, please alert them to get on the ball or risk being kicked. We have agreed that a guild with only 40 active members is better than a full 51 guild with people not concerned about leveling regularly.

Jimmy announced a couple times that he's busy with work at the moment, he apologized for not being able to run much. Updated guild overview shows he did 6 lvls in last update's timespan, he's only inactive since Sunday and he said why.

I don't know where Agust or Fergus are, but topgab is online sometimes, next guild-overview-update will tell more. He just joined and only "a feeling" that he doesnt run enough is no reason for a kick imho.

Demi did always lvl up, and always 3 lvl+ a week. But somehow, I never see him in guild-runs or guild-chat, only active in Kongchat.

About having a guild of 40 acitves rather than 51 including some inactives, my opinion is, there is no need to kick someone till the spot is needed for someone that would like to join.

That were my 2 cents only, happy grinding!
Back to top Go down

Minutes of the GM/VGM Meeting
Page 1 of 1