The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VOTE new vgms!!!

Go down 
+8
sircarp
pedroh_2000
Thyrael
Cozoc
dudemanly
grammy 27
teoma
DonMaryoBlack
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DonMaryoBlack

DonMaryoBlack

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Well we need 2 new vgms...what i need from a Vgm : Vgm must bring peace betweens members not starting the fights so he must have balanced decisions...not screaming at members etc...he must help me with guild stuff...telling me if members are complaining (ranks problems recruting etc) Vgm must be like a BRIDGE between me and guild...and yeh Vgm must not being selfish...running will all members etc!!!
Tell me what u think and vote 4 them...sry my english isn't good...hope u understand what i mean here XD
Back to top Go down
http://maryoblack.hi5.com
teoma

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:34 am

I want to vote for dudemanly and thyrael
Back to top Go down
grammy 27

grammy 27

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: vote for vgm   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:16 pm

well i agree with teo, i also want to vote for dude and thy but i would also like to vote for teo any one of these three would be a good choice. What a Face

REASONS for my choices

1. Dude : he always says what on his mind never holds anything back and he is my fav DB and a sweet heart
2. Thy : he is a very smart man and i don't know what i would do without his help, oh and he is a very kind soul
3. Teo : he runs with everyone, sweet and i have never ever heard him say an unkind word about anyone even though he has fleas Razz

Last edited by grammy 27 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tglnumbertwo.forumotion.com
dudemanly

dudemanly

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:46 am

Just want to thank everyone that voted...

...I'll do my best.

Dude

Last edited by dudemanly on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:27 am

DUDEMANLY
Back to top Go down

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:35 am

2. vote duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Back to top Go down
Cozoc

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Dude and Thy get my votes.
Back to top Go down
Thyrael

Thyrael

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Thank you very much to those that nominated me, made me feel good guys Very Happy

Unfortunately, I'm not intersted in the VGM-position. I don't have much time those days and prefer just playing and having fun with you guys. Much appreciated tho!

I think Teoma and randooch would be nice picks, if they are willing to put some efforts in the job to support Maryo.
(which doesn't mean those are the only ones I can think of that would do a good job as VGM)

Thy!
Back to top Go down
grammy 27

grammy 27

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 pm

my vote goes with teo
Back to top Go down
https://tglnumbertwo.forumotion.com
pedroh_2000

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Dude and Thy, thats it!!
Back to top Go down
sircarp

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: my vote   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm

my vote goes to dude
Back to top Go down
TCMTroll

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Confused. This topic was started 2 months ago, and the positions were filled. scratch
Back to top Go down
looter

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 pm

also ped and carp you just voted dude for vice gen when he already is Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonMaryoBlack

DonMaryoBlack

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: well...   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:48 pm

So again if u all dun like how some vgms acting vote new vgms...i will listen members voices....but always we need to have 3...4 vgms....so vote , but i wanna see many members voting not only 4 or 5 etc!( dont forget any vgm must be active) Idea
Back to top Go down
TCMTroll

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Then i vote for Gwena because most of her time is spent dealing with people's problems anyway, so she would be good.
Back to top Go down
pedroh_2000

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:03 am

My vote goes to Looter so, and sorry about the miss vote before Razz
Back to top Go down
Scrapizm

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I've thought about it... but... Dude is doing a wonderful job as vgm, from what I know so it IQ. Then... THEN I vote for ichy because hes just down right sexy... and because he's awesome.. Perfect vgm combination right there ^^
Back to top Go down
dudemanly

dudemanly

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:55 am

Scrapizm wrote:
I've thought about it... but... Dude is doing a wonderful job as vgm, from what I know so it IQ. Then... THEN I vote for ichy because hes just down right sexy... and because he's awesome.. Perfect vgm combination right there ^^

TY Scrap! Wink
Back to top Go down
Scrapizm

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Gwen, Ichybitchey, and dude..

Is that your final answer.

I'm locken it in.

WAOHHH YOU WINNNN
Back to top Go down
Ichigo1

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm

weet weet!! tyvm scrappy and i'll start rite off sayin this u guyz better voter for me Razz.. jkz..

i will vote for scrappy. not cuz he voted for me or anyting but cuz he is funny and most of us gets very well along wit him and he got roars ^_^... dan second choice and repectively other choices r .. thy, L J, last but not least TCMT and cuz they all very mature and understandin as far as i know and they hav been longer in the guild and i like all of them Very Happy..

pssst... last one is i vote for myself "hehe".. Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
DonMaryoBlack

DonMaryoBlack

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: well...   VOTE new vgms!!! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 am

Well yeh i like ichi scrap all of u:) and i need active vgms...cant deal alone with the guild stuff...cuz this is what im doing lately...so yeah go ahead start voting , i wanna hear ppl VOICE king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VOTE new vgms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE new vgms!!!   VOTE new vgms!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE new vgms!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Legion :: Guild forum-
Jump to: