The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our fail's <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrapizm

Our fail's <3 Empty
PostSubject: Our fail's <3   Our fail's <3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:39 pm

So this is what happens when your snowboarding on an unmarked trail during the middle of the night.. This is me after picking up way to much speed in tree infested darkness, I turned after hitting a rock to try to heal plow, when i realize a massive tree 2 feet away.. Regardless of my attempt to stop, I pwned the tree.. (the tree pwned me)

So i put my hands out to stop the worst, but they were stretched to far out away from the tree, so of course.. Face first.. Flash and next thing i know I'm on the ground and my board is stuck.. I know i'm messed up.. Thinking my nose is broken i call out for help.. NO ONE because its the last run of the day, and i was one of the last up the lifts.. I look down and BAM my foot is bent up to my shin and i'm like OH S*IT MY LEG IS BROKEN! I try to unbind but i'm covered in snow. After ten minutes I finally free myself, stand up.. My leg is fine.. Nothing hurts.. I notice the amount of blood on my shirt and I think for sure my nose is broken.. After another 30 minutes of walking down the trail i reach the bottom. Of course my mom calls for ski patrol.. And the guy drives right past me in the snowmobile.. i'm at the bottom and I'm fine.. Almost fell down the stairs when my friend was dragging me to the Ski Patrol lodge though.. Over all the day was furn.. Four hours of fun boarding... I have complications walking and might need a cast.. Lets hope not.. Because I already planned to go back up with two other friends to show them how AWESOME riding up the hill in a gondola is.. My first experience on them.. IT WAS WORTH IT!

https://www.facebook.com/carson.howe#!/photo.php?fbid=192500207453894&set=t.100000603547858&theater

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000817496864&ref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=203286119701505&set=p.203286119701505&theater
Back to top Go down
paulina15

paulina15

Our fail's <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our fail's <3   Our fail's <3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:38 pm

WTF with 1st link ?! o.O
Back to top Go down

Our fail's <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Legion :: Guild forum-
Jump to: