The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye, for now

Go down 
+3
DonMaryoBlack
paulina15
TheEternal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEternal

TheEternal

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 am

I'm sorry but I have to stop playing. Uni will be taking most of my time, got too much studying to do that is long overdue. Will be gone for several months, maybe even until summer, so feel free to remove me from the guild if you need room. Thank you all for the fun times
Back to top Go down
paulina15

paulina15

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:14 pm

aw Sad
Back to top Go down
DonMaryoBlack

DonMaryoBlack

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Ops...   Goodbye, for now EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Awwww man Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://maryoblack.hi5.com
Ichigo1

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Awww Sad.. u will be missed and finish ur exams fast ^^. Good Luck tho study
Back to top Go down
Bri01

Bri01

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:35 pm

I may be doing the same after this week. Semester is only going to get busier the second half.
Back to top Go down
Thyrael

Thyrael

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 am

TheEternal wrote:
I'm sorry but I have to stop playing. Uni will be taking most of my time, got too much studying to do that is long overdue. Will be gone for several months, maybe even until summer, so feel free to remove me from the guild if you need room. Thank you all for the fun times

I was really sad till I saw you play SS2 every day now, for several hours. You could have told us the truth at least.
Back to top Go down
TheEternal

TheEternal

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 pm

I guess I wasn't clear enough. I don't really have to explain myself to anyone, but I don't like being called a liar, so I will post. Yes, I have been playing SS2 for several months now, along with 3-4 other games, some on other sites. Gives me something to do on the several hours of down time I have. Still doesn't mean that I have 10-15 hours per day to play SS and stay competitive, and since I can't stay competitive, I'm no longer playing. Like I said, I will be back when I can, with or without TGL. That is all, good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down
TheEternal

TheEternal

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Demoting me for being inactive 2 weeks was a nice touch, while several others who went inactive for months get to keep their rank. Thx for that. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Foolek

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 am

Maryo demoted you cause we all knew that you was busy and can't playu anymore till summer, don't be mad about that, of course i'll miss you, have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye, for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, for now   Goodbye, for now Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Legion :: Guild forum-
Jump to: