The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail

Go down 
+4
Scrapizm
dudemanly
DonMaryoBlack
TCMTroll
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TCMTroll

Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail Empty
PostSubject: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Well, I'm going to have to quit the guild for the simple reason that Jamiey banned my IP from the game. So... what more can I say? Sad
Back to top Go down
DonMaryoBlack

DonMaryoBlack

PostSubject: awwwwwwww   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 am

Awww man wtf Sad((
Back to top Go down
http://maryoblack.hi5.com
dudemanly

dudemanly

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

HUH?!
Back to top Go down
Scrapizm

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Damn, man, I'm going to miss you....
Back to top Go down
PetePhil

PostSubject: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Can anyone of the whole knowledge share what really happened that made Tcmtroll get banned (MOD may or may not share your idea coz you might be put on a hot seat).
Back to top Go down
TCMTroll

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I was messing around and made an account called Maklin71 while malkin was in shiik, and made a joke saying Death Sands had been released.

"admin: bye"

I can no longer log in as TCMTroll or make or join as any account.
Back to top Go down
Scrapizm

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Oh my god, thats not worth a perma ban... This is stupid
Back to top Go down
TCMTroll

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Well, nothing I can do about it because I know he is "God" and will never change his mind about it. So sorry, it was my mistake for making fun, and it sucks but what can I do.

So it was fun, and I'm around on Kong, and even SS2 if anyone decides to visit the darkside anytime.
Back to top Go down
PetePhil

PostSubject: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:04 am

Thanks TcmTroll for telling.

I too guess its right that you be ban but not a permanent ban. If only Malkin knows what others talking specially when his not online, they said worst thing than that.

I guess the thing made it a "permanent" was making an alt noob name of him bom
Back to top Go down
sircarp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:42 am

dam that suks but he like u said he can do as he like

but it is no reason to permaban u well c u around
Back to top Go down
looter

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 pm

uhh, when you see this post troll pm me on kong i will tell you how to change your IP so you can log back on seeing as your main account wasnt banned
Back to top Go down
PetePhil

PostSubject: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 am

love to see troll kicking monsters ass again if he changes his IP, but dont show your face when Malkin in shik troll cyclops
Back to top Go down
Thyrael

Thyrael

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:10 am

You should be unbanned!
Back to top Go down
PetePhil

PostSubject: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 am

By the way, before you changed IP, best thing is to do all necessary effort to be unban.

If Malkin really stand firm on his decision, and you really like to continue playing, might take the suggestion of loot. cyclops
Back to top Go down
TCMTroll

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:34 pm

I'm unbanned now, and it was done by the books, heh. No changing of IP address. afro
Back to top Go down
DonMaryoBlack

DonMaryoBlack

PostSubject: Yay!   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 am

Glad u back man!
Back to top Go down
http://maryoblack.hi5.com
PetePhil

PostSubject: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Im happy cheers for you !!! And now you gonna have a gift from Malkin (if your online at 10 pm SPT) Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail   Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Hit the Ole Dusty Trail
Page 1 of 1