The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You guys <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrapizm

You guys <3 Empty
PostSubject: You guys <3   You guys <3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm

You guys... Guess what today is? It's the first of February, thats not what i'm getting at though... Today, marks the day... exactly one year ago, I was told about an amazing game.. Today marks the day, that I joined Kongregate games.com to play this so called amazing game. Best of all this amazing game is Sacred Seasons.
I'd like you all to shout out to killerdemond if and when you see him.. He's my bestest' ginger friend XD. The stranger in my homeroom that one day, I walked over to, just to build a little conversation. I saw him, at choppers in uw, thinking "What the frick is this?" All my friends were obsessed with it, for some reason i neglected to play the game. One day I gave in and tried it out.
Instantly i was hooked, playing day and night.. I thought I was all that when i beat Fatal Fortress, when I passed one of my friends, when I passed ALL my friends.
Slowly but surely.. I level as a loner power leveling any nub that came along at trolls.. Choppers, and elementals. I convinced my mom (lol) to give me her credit card to by the 200 armor.. I was alllll that, eventually I worked up enough all my money, and got the hat, and staff. Eventually I figured out what all the hype was with these "bra runs." Its not women's underwear. Its an arena!? I walked into that lobby for the first time.. Who did I see? My two closest, and best friends that I will NEVER EVER forget.. Nr1RedCat, and looot.. They shows me how to play Sacred Seasons how it should be played.. Racing loot to lv 300... 400... he kicked my ass every time.
Then OHH NOO, I went inactive when my school laptop went bye bye because school was out.. Damn I thought... So w/e I'll give up on Sacred Seasons... Just play some stupid flash games and talk in "Rip City" all day. Then I remembered this game.. Got on.. Who was in the middle of plague grounds? The best god damn db i've met.. Flamekid45. Got me into "The World Dominators." My first guild... Other then Nr1RedCats nub guild.. (no offense <3).
THEN some other amazing day approached me.. I met this wonderful man Razukai... Angelic_Fury, so far the guild that I was in for the LONGEST time.. Memmori, Shockmotanan, maxisss, catcatali AlK_Bolshoi, overweight, dash_fejj, (sorry for the ones I've missed... like dav and jam ^^ ect.) and holy CRAP ICHY. My favorite and longest friend so far in this game... He's stuck with me since the day before my birthday in July. (The day I joined AF) Slowly some members began to move to TGL a wonderful guild.. and then that sexy transfer to LoC.. I finally made the decision to THE GODS LEGION... Where all mai little buds are living.. Where I grew from a little nub shammy, to a whoping lv 705 buff, sexy shaman that all the immature 12 year olds perceive i'm a girl and ask me out.
This message is mostly to give a HUGE shout out to everyone that has helped me in this game and that I have grown to love in this game.. What would I do without you? Not be playing this game and do something productive like go outside? Pfft who do you think I am!? i'm going to wrap this long message up.. I love you guys your the best..

Scrapizm <3

P.S. redcat- if you read this how are you!? I miss you so much Sad after that ss2 migration i haven't seen a trace of you... I hope your well ^^
Back to top Go down
paulina15

paulina15

You guys <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You guys <3   You guys <3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 am

Cool story sis <3
Back to top Go down

You guys <3
Page 1 of 1