The Gods Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gods Legion

Place where we can meet and dicuss guild issues.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting it Straight...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dudemanly

dudemanly

Setting it Straight... Empty
PostSubject: Setting it Straight...   Setting it Straight... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:04 am

My post about roars once again, was made regarding complaints I had heard from other guilides...

I resolve from this moment on, that I will not be bringing any more messages to the masses here on anyone's behalf anymore. If someone has a problem with another, I will suggest they address the "offender" face to face or bring it to this forum themselves. I'm tired of being seen or thought of as the "heavy" because I try to fix problems before they balloon into fights and because some do not understand that I (on most occasions) was not speaking on my own behalf, or they just chose to ignore that part of my posts.

So in the future if someone has a problem, I will only listen and give my opinion or suggestion on how I feel they can handle it. I'm here to help, not be hated or despised.

Dude
Back to top Go down
PetePhil

Setting it Straight... Empty
PostSubject: Reply...   Setting it Straight... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

As being part of the guildies, we must say all the things we feel are offending or abusing, and bring it in our forum. Be brave to bring out the problem than rather losing someone with just a small problem that can be solve easily.And who knows, your problem is the same problem of our other guildies too.

And as i know, the very thing our guild need from 1 of us is the activeness so we can run as a team. Nothing more is mention (beside being friendly too) as a requirement in our guild,

LETS ALL RUN WITH A SWEET SMILE IN OUR FACE FROM NOW ON Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down

Setting it Straight...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Legion :: Guild forum-
Jump to: